Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year

I had a great Christmas and hope you all did as well! I am so grateful to have such good friends and family to spend time with:)

My shop is currently closed to restock and do inventory, but will reopen Jan. 1st, 2012 with new items and upgrades!

I have been making lots of new quote jewelry and as 2012 comes closer, and I can't help but share some of my favorites. I just finished reading "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin and it is filled with quotes and reminders such as the following:

  • "The days are long, but the years are short"
  • “There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy.” Robert Louis Stevenson
  • “What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner.” Colette
  • “It is easy to be heavy: hard to be light.” G. K. Chesterton
"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love, it will not lead you astray." -Rumi