I currently have twelve different font choices. They range in sizes and come in different cases (some only lowercase, some uppercase, some both). Some have matching numbers and some don't.
I can use any font you would like on a piece as long as the size fits. Unfortunately, I cannot make the fonts larger or smaller to fit a piece as they only come in one set size.
Most of the time, fonts are interchangeable within size. Most small fonts can be used in place of another small font, medium in place of another medium, etc. The exception to this is the small plain font- it is the very smallest I have, and sometimes I cannot fit another font in its place- even other small ones.
When checking out, please list your font preference in the note to seller area. If no font is specified, the font shown in the main picture will be used. Also, if you would like the first letters of names or words to be capitalized, please specify this. If not, I will stamp it exactly as you type it. Example: Carrie-Whimsy font, first letter capitalized.
If you are not sure if a font you like will fit on a certain piece, I'll be glad to help:). Just send me an Etsy convo with your preferences, and I'll be able to tell you if they will fit or give you recommendations.
Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
Fonts By Size- Largest to Smallest
- 6.35 mm (1/4") - Block Font- uppercase letters & numbers
- 6.35 mm - Monogram Font- uppercase letters
- 3mm - Whimsy Font- upper/lowercase letters
- 3mm - Newsprint Font- upper/lowercase letters & numbers
- 3mm - Kismet Font- lowercase letters & numbers
- 3mm - Font- uppercase letters
- 3mm - Calligraphy Font- uppercase letters
- 3mm - Plain- uppercase letters, numbers
- 2.5mm - Scarlett- upper/lowercase letters
- 2mm - Playful Font- upper/lowercase letters
- 2mm - Clementine Font- lowercase letters
- 1.5mm - Plain Font- uppercase letters and numbers
All of the fonts I have are pictured below. Some only have upper, some lower, some have numbers, some don't. I commonly mix and match fonts and still get good results:)
I commonly use the Kismet numbers to go with the Whimsy font. I also commonly use the uppercase Scarlett to go with the lowercase Clementine. Please let me know if you have questions.
Thanks for looking!